HELP HOPE HEALING IN THE JOURNEY
What is Stephen Ministry?…. Our congregation’s Stephen Ministry equips laypeople to provide one to one Christian care to people in our congregation and community who are experiencing difficulties in their lives. Stephen Ministry is a confidential ministry. The identity of those receiving care and everything they discuss with a Stephen Minister remain private.
A Stephen Minister Is…
1. A child of God who walks beside someone who is hurting.
2. A congregation member who is carefully selected to serve in this role because of his/her caregiving gifts.
3. A layperson with 50 hours of training in providing high-quality, distinctively Christian care.
4. A caring Christian friend who listens, cares, prays, supports, and encourages.
5. Someone who meets faithfully each week with his/her care receiver for as long as there’s a need.
Classes Start October 22, 2018 | 6:30-8pm | Room 264
If you would like to become a Stephen Minister, please fill out this application and turn it in to John Cordova.
For questions, please contact John Cordova – email@example.com
Hospital visits, prayer or someone to listen.
Contact: Pastor John Cordova
763-425-2246 / firstname.lastname@example.org
A ministry funded for members in financial need due to unexpected expenses & family emergencies.
Visit the church office or call for application, 763-425-2246.
If you would be interested in a visit by our visitation team, call John Cordova at 763-425-2246 ext. 236