About Grace Recovery
We are a faith based, solution focused 12-step group. We believe our freedom and healing come from Jesus and that the 12 steps are a tool provided to help us develop a healthy relationship with Christ and to gain freedom from whatever addiction we are dealing with.
Grace Recovery is open to men and women. You are welcome to jump in at any time.
Tuesdays @ 7pm | North Worship Center
Wednesdays | 6-8pm | Room 260 | July 11th-October 10th
It hurts to lose someone. Find help at GriefShare.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
Cost for GriefShare Materials: $10 per person
Stephen Ministry – Help Hope Healing in the Journey
What is Stephen Ministry?…. Our congregation’s Stephen Ministry equips laypeople to provide one to one Christian care to people in our congregation and community who are experiencing difficulties in their lives. Stephen Ministry is a confidential ministry. The identity of those receiving care and everything they discuss with a Stephen Minister remain private.
A Stephen Minister Is…
1. A child of God who walks beside someone who is hurting.
2. A congregation member who is carefully selected to serve in this role because of his/her caregiving gifts.
3. A layperson with 50 hours of training in providing high-quality, distinctively Christian care.
4. A caring Christian friend who listens, cares, prays, supports, and encourages.
5. Someone who meets faithfully each week with his/her care receiver for as long as there’s a need.
Classes Start October 1st, 2018 | 6:30-8pm | Room 260
More information and registration to come in July! For questions, please contact John Cordova – email@example.com
Hospital visits, prayer or someone to listen.
Contact: Pastor John Cordova
763-425-2246 / firstname.lastname@example.org
A ministry funded for members in financial need due to unexpected expenses & family emergencies.
Visit the church office or call for application, 763-425-2246.
If you would be interested in a visit by our visitation team, call John Cordova at 763-425-2246 ext. 236